Personal Chef Services
Private Dinner Parties
Get in the Kitchen
“"In The Kitchen" was in MY kitchen in June and it was blissful having them. I stopped in to see Lenore and Chef Joe and told them the theme I wanted for what was basically a Rehearsal Dinner the night before the reception, except that my daughter and her husband had eloped in February. This was a "meet and greet" evening and we wanted a Jamaican/Mexican theme. Chef Joe came up with the menu and I loved it. They arrived with their staff and unloaded the food, most of which was prepared in their kitchen. They put the finishing touches on it and the presentation was as beautiful as the food was delicious. Truly fabulous food! Everyone raved about it that night....and our family and friends STILL rave about it. I hear about those awesome lobster rolls and the divine mini cupcakes. Their servers were wonderful and very hard-working and pleasant to our guests. It was an absolute pleasure having "In The Kitchen" in my kitchen. I highly recommend them.....FIVE-star catering!“
Sally B. O'Connell, Seminole Landing, North Palm Beach
In The Kitchen...Cooking Classes, Dinner Parties, Personal Chef Services & More
IN THE KITCHEN: Where Creativity Meets Good Taste. Located in Tequesta's Gallery Square North, it's the ultimate cooking school and party space in the North Palm Beach County area. Personal Chef and Dinner Party services are available for Jupiter, Tequesta, Juno Beach, Palm Beach and Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, Hobe Sound and Stuart.
In the Kitchen stocks unique gifts for all your foodie friends. At the heart of our shop is a beautiful demonstration kitchen where a variety of cooking classes are offered. Learn new techniques, improve your skills, or just sit back and have a great time! Join hands-on, interactive classes where the participants prepare and create incredible dishes along with our chefs, or, choose a demonstration class where our chef does all the cooking and you do all the tasting!
In The Kitchen specializes in REAL FOOD featuring fresh, natural ingredients. Seasonal, local and organic produce is used whenever available, and the finest quality meats, poultry, seafood and artisan products are on the table regularly.
Plan your next dinner party at In The Kitchen! Voted "Best Themed Dinner Parties in the Palm Beaches" by Jupiter Magazine, our chefs can custom-design your menu and accommodate from 14-50 guests on site, OR bring the In The Kitchen experience to your home or venue. We do all the work, you get all the glory! We specialize in catering to the culinary needs of our customers and friends. Contact owner Lenore Pinello for details.
In the Kitchen in the News!
Upcoming Classes & Store Events
- Hands-On Cooking Class: Chicken 101, 6:30-8:30PM, $100, February 17, 2016
- ITK Traveler's Series: South American Tour, 6:30-8:30PM, $80, February 18, 2016
- It's Greek to Me, 6:30-8:30PM, $80, February 24, 2016
- Hands-On Cooking Class: Thai Favorites, 6:30-8:30PM, $100, March 2, 2016
- Moroccan Demonstration Dinner, 6:30-8:30PM, $80, March 3, 2016
- French Bistro Favorites, 6:30-8:30PM, $80, March 8, 2016
- Fabulous Florida Fish, 6:30-8:30PM, $80, March 10, 2016
- Hands-On Cooking Class: Sauce Making 101, 6:30-8:30PM, $100, March 16, 2016
- St. Patrick's Day Celebration!, 6:30-8:30PM, $80, March 17, 2016
- Hands-On Cooking Class: Pasta Making, 6:30-8:30PM, $100, March 23, 2016
- Date Night at Rao's II, 6:30-8:30PM, $90, March 24, 2016
- Hands On Cooking Class: Thai Favorites, 6:30-8:30PM, $100, March 30, 2016