Personal Chef Services
Private Dinner Parties
Get in the Kitchen
“Dear Chef Joseph & Ashley-
We would like to thank you for making Art’s 68th birthday a very special one. We were thoroughly delighted with your selection and preparation of the hors d’oeuvres and courses. The quality of the ingredients, the flavors, and presentation were all and more than anticipated.
We look forward to having another fun evening in the very near future. By the way, we had “leftovers” tonight and they were not far behind last night’s dinner. The Ceviche was fantastic-it will be a regular when you cook for us.“
Sandy Bobrow, Admirals Cove
In The Kitchen...Cooking Classes, Dinner Parties, Personal Chef Services & More
IN THE KITCHEN: Where Creativity Meets Good Taste. Located in Tequesta's Gallery Square North, it's the ultimate cooking school and party space in the North Palm Beach County area. Personal Chef and Dinner Party services are available for Jupiter, Tequesta, Juno Beach, Palm Beach and Palm Beach Gardens, West Palm Beach, North Palm Beach, Hobe Sound and Stuart.
In the Kitchen stocks unique gifts for all your foodie friends. At the heart of our shop is a beautiful demonstration kitchen where a variety of cooking classes are offered. Learn new techniques, improve your skills, or just sit back and have a great time! Join hands-on, interactive classes where the participants prepare and create incredible dishes along with our chefs, or, choose a demonstration class where our chef does all the cooking and you do all the tasting!
In The Kitchen specializes in REAL FOOD featuring fresh, natural ingredients. Seasonal, local and organic produce is used whenever available, and the finest quality meats, poultry, seafood and artisan products are on the table regularly.
Plan your next dinner party at In The Kitchen! Voted "Best Themed Dinner Parties in the Palm Beaches" by Jupiter Magazine, our chefs can custom-design your menu and accommodate from 14-50 guests on site, OR bring the In The Kitchen experience to your home or venue. We do all the work, you get all the glory! We specialize in catering to the culinary needs of our customers and friends. Contact owner Lenore Pinello for details.
In the Kitchen in the News!
Upcoming Classes & Store Events
- Hands-On Cooking Class: French Bistro Classics, 6:30-8:30PM, $100, October 5, 2016
- Julia Child Favorites, 6:30-8:30PM, $80, October 6, 2016
- Flavors of the Fall, 6:30-8:30PM, $80, October 12, 2016
- Hands-On Cooking Class: Chicken 101, 6:30-8:30PM, $100, October 19, 2016
- Oktoberfest Extravaganza Demonstration Dinner, 6:30-8:30PM, $80, October 26, 2016
- Middle Eastern Demonstration Dinner, 6:30-8:30PM, $80, November 2, 2016
- Plant Based Pop-Up Dinner with Chef Linda Tate, 6:30-8:30PM, $80, November 10, 2016
- Hands-On Cooking Class: Pies, 6:30-8:30PM, $100, November 15, 2016
- Thanksgiving Solved, 6:30-8:30PM, $80, November 17, 2016